Seasoned Vegan is a family business owned and operated by mother and son, Brenda and Aaron Beener. We pride ourselves on being loyal to our vegan/vegetarian customers by maintaining an organic, 100% vegan menu while creating meals that are delicious enough to satisfy the most skeptical omnivore. Our restaurant specializes in preparing a very unique type of cuisine: gourmet vegan soul food. We use the term soul food loosely because we are not referring exclusively to the typical cuisine of the Southern region of the United States. For us, soul food is any meal prepared by a chef who not only includes flavorful ingredients but also infuses tender love and care. With that as a founding theme, Seasoned Vegan gives typical Italian, Asian, Middle Eastern, Caribbean and American dishes a vegan, home cooked, soulful twist. Restaurant is closed from 3pm-5pm Mon – Fri. No Break on Weekends
- How-To: Make Vegan Roots Curry and Spirulina…
- Messob Ethiopian Restaurant
- Dirty Food Handling Videos Expose Potential Health Crisis
- Tasty Ghanian Food Mukbang | Why We Are Leaving
- Science & The Bible Agree! Pork Is Not Food!
- Becoming A Man|While Growing Food in the…
- ''Come To My House And Eat Chinese Food With My…
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.