Gus’s World Famous Fried Chicken!
A Bonner Family Recipe Since 1953
Maggie and Na continued to serve their community until their deaths, in 1982 and 1983 respectively. The restaurant, however, remained a family affair. Na’s only son, Vernon “Gus” Bonner, inherited Maggie and Na’s priceless recipe and the restaurant they worked so hard to build, literally from the ground up. In 1984, Gus and his wife, Gertrude, reopened under the now well-known name, “Gus’s World Famous Hot and Spicy Fried Chicken.” Though the name may have changed, the Bonner family continued to honor Na and Ms. Maggie’s legacy by following and even perfecting their beloved fried chicken.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- "Japan Seemed Like The Safest Place in The World…
- James Brown - It's A Man's Man's Man's World
- Running a Restaurant in Tokyo (Black in Japan) | MFiles
- ''Come To My House And Eat Chinese Food With My…
- Messob Ethiopian Restaurant
- Black Family In Denver Wake Up To Find Racial Slurs…
- This is How Much Youtube Paid Me For a Video with 1…