CW & Chris Fish and Chicken is located in the heart of South LA. The proprietors are the father/son team who opened up shop in 1992, just one week prior to the infamous LA riots.
Chris, the son, can usually be found onsite: overseeing the food preparation, greeting customers, or even wiping down tables. His father, CW, is getting up in age and finds comport in managing the business from home. Together, along with a team of family, C.W. and Chris has built a household name for themselves throughout the Los Angeles area and beyond. Recognized as one of the best spots in LA for fried chicken, C.W. and Chris is also a 3-time Steve Harvey Hoodie Award winner for the Best Fried Chicken category.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Chris Staples - Dunk Horse For $1000 (Reemix)
- Crenshaw and Clark Financial, LLC
- The Serving Spoon
- Black American Innovation-Dr.Daniel Hale Williams…
- Louisiana Father Arrested For Using Profane Language…
- Chris Brown Released With No Charges After French…
- Brothas Online Exclusive Interview w/ Crenshaw & Clark